Stara 4.3.2020, 1:02   #4
perablenta
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 30.1.2009.
Zahvalnice: 1.052
Zahvaljeno 1.665 puta na 1.058 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku perablenta
Određen forumom Builders Of Egypt

Izgleda da ćemo konačno dobiti naslednika Faraona i to odličnog! A pravi ga razvojni tim koji se sastoji od jednog samog čoveka.

Sada je pušten prolog, prva misija i tutorial. Vrlo igrivo i stabilno. Igra će nakon toga u EA fazu.

Steam strana: https://store.steampowered.com/app/8...ders_Of_Egypt/

Citat:
ABOUT THIS GAME
Builders Of Egypt is an economic type of city-building taking place in the valley of the Nile. The story starts in a little-known protodynastic period in which you will be able to observe the birth of the Old Egypt and finished with the death of Cleopatra VII.

The most important aspect is the skillful management of urban planning by shaping the grid of streets, placing buildings and their mutual relation. Well-designed city will greatly improve economic efficiency which may convert into city income.

Diplomacy and politics:
The governor will face very difficult choices to be made in a constantly changing political environment. Costly expeditions, Pharaoh and other cities requests, military threat and a mixture of different cultures will be a commonplace. A series of wrong choices can cost the loss of trading partners and low interest in the city by settlers. Moreover, the total lack of obedience to the rulers may end up with a civil war....
perablenta je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke