Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 16.9.2006, 15:57   #1
millancche
Član

Član od: 7.12.2005.
Zahvalnice: 0
Zahvaljeno 27 puta na 6 poruka
Određen forumom Sve što niste znali o Čaku Norisu...

Na ovo me je inspirisala jedan slika sa Chuckom, kao i Facts o njemu, a u vezi sa Starcraftom... Elem, ovo je moja verzija, vezano za Warcraft, i vrlo je moguće da ovako nešto već postoji... Ako da, onda sry, ako ne, onda, ono, kako vam se čini? :-)

Chuck Norris in Warcraft

1. Wisps will auto-detonate themselves if they see Chuck Norris, AND they will further increase his infinite amount of experience. Note that they won’t remove any of his infinite manna.
2. Chuck Norris can slam an uprooted Ancient back to the ground, so it can never uproot, walk, or give birth to units again.
3. The huntress’ glaive won’t hit Chuck Norris and a few nearby units, and vanish; instead, it will dodge Chuck Norris, fail to hit anything else, and, in fear, it will even forget to vanish.
4. Chuck Norris can remove huntress’ sentinel from a tree with a roundhouse kick, or remove it along with a tree, also using his trademark roundhouse kick.
5. When Chuck Norris roars, Druids of the Claw turn to teddy bears.
6. Mountain Giant never managed to Taunt Chuck Norris; he would usually get attacked, roundhouse kick&killed long before even being able to make a taunting gesture and sound. Note that Hardened Skin wont reduce Chuck Norris’ infinite damge by 12.
7. Faerie Fire won’t work on Chuck Norris; in fact, HE will see YOUR Druid of Talon, find him and roundhouse kick&kill him. Note that Faerie Fire won’t lower Chuck Norris’ infinite armor.
8. It used to take a lot of taunting clicks to make a Hippogryph byte off archers’ bow-arm; now it only takes a little time to see that Chuck Norris is approaching.
9. Chuck Norris can ride Hippogryph straight away, but he doesn’t, because he already runs and flies faster alone.
10. If Chuck Norris even just THINKS about using one of his infinitely numerous and powerful spells, it is YOUR Faerie Dragon that will get seriously injured. Actually, dead.
11. Only Chuck Norris can kill Priestess of the Moons’ scouting owl.
12. Entangling Roots also don’t work on Chuck Norris – he can simply roundhouse kick roots away.
millancche je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke