JAZO
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 2.2.2010.
Zahvalnice: 783
Zahvaljeno 1.223 puta na 731 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Grand Theft Auto V

random utisci
Citat:
The driving feels great. Its a bit awkward at first but you get used to it real fast. Cars turns/grips much better to the road compared to GTA IV. Acceleration/topspeed is slightly slower so far, but i have not upgraded anything on the vehicles so that might change.
The destruction is about the same as in GTA IV. The cars seems to get destroyed a bit faster tho. Actually i dont think i have wrecked a car yet, but the front wheels keep getting "stuck" whenever i crash, and have to swap vehicle as i am unable to turn.
The steering is very sharp as Franklin (high driving skill). Trust me, minutes of driving and you handle the car better than you ever did in GTA IV
The whole map is unlocked at the start it seems. I drove what felt like forever and never found any invisible walls or the like. The map is so huge.
Money seems hard to come bye compared to earlier versions. 20 missions in and i would be broke if it weren't for a random event. Not gonna spoil what i found/saw/did, but i basically got 100 000 for doing 5 seconds of work.
I don't remember how the nudity were in GTAIV, but you can see fully uncensored beg emerican teetes at the strip club
The city feels so alive. I seen more cops fighting crooks, thiefs, carjacking, fights etc than i ever did in GTAIV. You can help people getting robbed, or even rob stores yourself if you want.
JAZO je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 4 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku JAZO na korisnoj poruci:
BlackArrow (14.9.2013), Game fever (14.9.2013), mIs4 (14.9.2013), pokies (14.9.2013)