Banned

Član od: 13.4.2014.
Zahvalnice: 389
Zahvaljeno 1.009 puta na 514 poruka
Određen forumom Re: GTA V za PC

iCEnhancer:

Citat:
Hello everyone,
First of all, I hope you guys had a great Christmas.
Second, I wish you all to have a great New Year's Eve and be careful with the drinks and shit ok? Like please yo. Don't be silly. GTA 5 is coming next month, you don't wanna die before that by trying to do GTA IRL. Bad idea, man. Really.
Third, I might not have time to finish iCE C, as iCE 3.0 isn't that bad after all and i'm still happy about it, I'm working on some projects I cannot show you guys yet + my work is taking me a lot of my time.
BUT, if there are still hardcore fans on IV, don't worry. It'll come even as a beta if needed. I actually just have few things to do, not much. But again, I need the time for it.
For the famous question : "will u mod v pls pc master race lolol"
Yes, I will, we will, we all will modify that game. For a simple reason. It's a great game (not as good as IV on some parts but most of it is better) Boris seems to work on a dx11 ENB, these other russian guys like Alexander Blade and the rest already did a lot and the game is already moddable on consoles.
I just hope that the V community won't bring all the Skyrim guys, I don't want my game to run at 10fps just because of tons of grass and plastic naked women. (Despite doing insanely good screenshots for some of them, there are always exceptions.)
We gotta see what the PC will offer, It might not require much editing in terms of shaders and stuff but mostly artistic changes to fit everyone's taste. Expect to see dark, unsaturated, shiny cars preset and oversaturated, matte cars presets, etc.
It's how things work, everyone have their own tastes. V is already pretty, soon we can make it prettier for our own vision. That's the magic of modding, make the game your own.
Also one thing I would like to add, my boss is nice enough to let me continue my mod on my free-time. Most of the other companies I dealt with, were like asking me to stop that page. So +1 for that. This job is kind of eating my life but hey, i love it. that's the most important.
2015 is going to be interesting.
Thank you everyone who supported me and made my 2014 even more awesome. This year made a lot of positive changes in my life.
See you all next year - have fun and happy modding.
-H
Stenmark je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku Stenmark na korisnoj poruci:
nameless1 (31.12.2014)