tema: Light Wave
Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 31.7.2006, 20:19   #45
ATI`
Banned

Član od: 7.4.2006.
Zahvalnice: 0
Zahvaljeno 0 puta na 0 poruka
Slanje poruke preko ICQ-a korisniku ATI` Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku ATI` Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku ATI`
Određen forumom Re: Light Wave

Citat:
nesonjacc kaže:
Bolje da si lepo stavio ovo
http://www.newtek.com/products/light...cts/index.html

Tu se vidi da kako idemo ka 2006 dolazimo do cinjenice da je lightwave poklekao pred konkurencijom

Sto se filmova tice ima poklapanja - jer se razliciti elementi obezbedjuju razlicitim softwerom -
Npr u blade trinity je raspadanje vampira radjeno u Maxu upotrebom plugina --Thinking particles

A i u nekim filmovima je toliko malo digitalnih intervencija da nema ni svrhe pominjati ih.
I work in the Film industry and have for some time now used LightWave, Maya and Softimage, and to be fare they all have there good points and bad, Lightwave is used ALOT in the industry both for polygon and character 3D, and is HIGHLY regarded because it has one of the BEST rendering engines on the planet, Maya is regarded and one of the easiest to learn, and has the best modeller available, especially studio tools, but it has the worst renderer on the market, nearly as bad as Discreets 3D Studio. Softimage|3D (not XSI) is get perfect, it is fast, and renders great, but is a pig to learn, and not cheap, XSI is also good but nowhere near as fast to work with as 3D. overall I would recommend LightWave, because of cost, and overall rendering quality, Maya if you have the dosh, but you will need to get a third party renderer, and Mental ray is not the option, too new and not properly intergrated, Renderman is great, but again at a cost.
Hope this helps.....
ATI` je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke