Exia
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 18.6.2011.
Zahvalnice: 496
Zahvaljeno 3.056 puta na 1.270 poruka
Određen forumom Tell Me Why

Announce Trailer

Citat:
Tell Me Why is the latest narrative adventure game from DONTNOD Entertainment, the studio behind the beloved franchise, Life is Strange. In this intimate thriller, twins Tyler and Alyson use their special bond to unravel mysteries of their loving but troubled childhood. Set in beautiful small-town Alaska, Tell Me Why features true-to-life characters, mature themes and gripping choices.
Edit: Mislim da je ovo prva igra sa trans osobom u glavnoj ulozi

Edit:
Citat:
Life is Strange 2 might be wrapping next month, but Dontnod Entertainment is already looking ahead to its next narrative adventure. Announced during today's X019, Tell Me Why will explore the malleable nature of memory through twins Tyler and Alyson Ronan next summer.
As the twins explore their memories of key events, you'll be able to choose which version you want to believe, like a video game version of Rashomon. Though Tyler and Alyson represent two halves of a whole, Tyler brings a new level of representation as a transgender man.
In a release, Dontnod says it worked with LGBTQ advocacy group GLAAD to make Tyler Ronan an "authentic representation of the trans experience," and that its the first playable transgender protagonist from a major studio or publisher.
Yeep...oh boy internet ce biti on fire sa ovom igrom XD *ready the popcorns*
Exia je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke