Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 8.1.2010, 22:43   #8
draske73
Starosedelac

Član od: 12.4.2006.
Zahvalnice: 243
Zahvaljeno 482 puta na 244 poruka
Određen forumom Re: The Book Of Unwritten Tales engleski tekst

Hmmm...ja ne nađoh nigde na netu datum izlaska za inglišku verziju ove toliko hvaljene igre.
A po ocenama kritike i vizuelnom materijalu koji je dostupan, igra obećava, a posebno mi se sviđa ovaj deo: "Enjoy a turbulent and humorous Point & Click adventure in an RPG world!"

Mada na nekim forumima zameraju da im je igra laka:
"The complaint i have is that the game is just way too easy. The main reasons for that seem to be that you almost immediately use all the items you pick up, so there's not a lot of cross-referencing in the game over longer periods of time. The other thing that makes it too easy is the dynamic pointer that immediately shows whether to look, pick up, and even changes colour when it's possible to use something on something else.
Also, the puzzles are just very very easy and obvious. Another thing that makes it too easy is small number of locations that are relevant at a point in time. Up to this point it always comes down to about 3 locations to complete any part of the game. This makes the number of possible variables to solve something quite small.
So, they could have made it way harder and i'd certainly prefer manual action selection over a dynamic pointer. But even with these complaints, i find it a very fine game."
(naravno, lik igra nemačku verziju igre)

Ni na zvaničnom sajtu nema ni N od naznake za datum ingliškog izdanja
http://book-of-unwritten-tales.com/en
draske73 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke