Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 15.11.2022, 20:02   #448
DeCoy
Intel Inside

Član od: 1.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 1.625
Zahvaljeno 11.006 puta na 7.048 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Civilization VI

I zvanično - Leader Pass sa 12 novi lidera izlazi 21. novembra...

Leader Pass Announcement Trailer

Included in Civilization VI Anthology on Steam & Epic

Citat:
Great Negotiators Pack (Pack #1): Coming November 21, 2022; test your diplomacy skills with the Great Negotiators Pack, including Abraham Lincoln (United States), Queen Nzinga Mbande (Kongo), and Sultan Saladin (Arabia);
Great Commanders Pack (Pack #2): Lead your troops to victory with the Great Commanders Pack, including Tokugawa (Japan), Nader Shah (Persia)3, and Suleiman the Magnificent (Ottoman Empire)4;
Rulers of China Pack (Pack #3): Establish some new dynasties with the Rulers of China Pack, including Yongle, Qin Shi Huang the Unifier, and Wu Zetian;
Rulers of the Sahara Pack (Pack #4): Revisit the cradle of humanity with the Rulers of the Sahara Pack, including Ramses (Egypt), Ptolemaic Cleopatra (Egypt), King Sundiata Keita (Mali)4;
Great Builders Pack (Pack #5): Rebuild the world better than ever with the Great Builders Pack, including Theodora (Byzantines)5, Sejong (Korea)6, and Ludwig II (Germany);
Ruler of England Pack (Pack #6): Fill out your growing collection of monarchs with the Rulers of England Pack, including Elizabeth I (England), Varangian Harald Hardrada (Norway), and Victoria - Age of Steam (England).

Poslednja ispravka: DeCoy (15.11.2022 u 23:14)
DeCoy je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke