Stara 1.9.2022, 21:55   #1
dex3108
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 1.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 300
Zahvaljeno 8.484 puta na 3.995 poruka
Određen forumom Assassin's Creed Mirage

Citat:
Assassin's Creed Mirage is the next Assassin's Creed game.

We can't wait to tell you more on September 10 at Ubisoft Forward: 9PM CEST | 12PM PT.
https://twitter.com/assassinscreed/s...69047461642240

Citat:
Hi everyone, I wanted to share with you my exclusive information on Assassin's Creed Rift that I gave in my last video in french, so here is a little summary in your language

The final name sould be Assassin's Creed Mirage

Released in Spring 2023 (between April and June)

The game will take place between 860 and 870 in Baghdad, during the Anarchy in Samarra

We will play Basim in his youth as a thief until he arrived at the Hidden Ones

Multiple cities to explore, separated by desert and rivers like the Kingdom of AC1

The game will be a return to basics, with strong inspiration from the first Assassin's Creed.

Currently, the game does not have Modern Day except for a small scene where we see Basim entering the Animus. (but this may/should change by game release)

Several RPG elements removed: no more dialogue choices, no gender choice (obviously) and no more level system

The Gameplay would be slightly different from that of Valhalla, less raw and with new animations.

The Eagle Vision is back but so is the “drone bird”

Basim will be able to use the String Dagger to eliminate his opponents

There will be "Visions of Loki" for how Loki manifested into Basim's body and consumed him.

Ubisoft is secretly preparing the remake of AC1 based on Rift/Mirage's work. They will reuse a large part of the assets.

AC1 Remake should be integrated into a Season Pass which will also include DLC in Constantinople (when Basim meets Sigurd). It will be released a few months later.

Ubisoft will unveil the future of Assassin's Creed on September 10 during Ubisoft Forward.

EDIT : Bad translation on my part. There will not be "multiple cities" but only Baghdad which is divided into 4 zones (each with a boss). There will be around the desert, oases and rivers.
EDIT 2 : I added an info about the modern day
https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscr...ift_by_french/
dex3108 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 5 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku dex3108 na korisnoj poruci:
=FI=Ghost (2.9.2022), Dušan Vićić (4.9.2022), Koreli A. (1.9.2022), Vlajk@ (1.9.2022), zerb (4.9.2022)