Stara 25.2.2008, 2:11   #147
Shlaymara
Mr. Spatula

Član od: 15.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 644
Zahvaljeno 1.210 puta na 542 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku Shlaymara
Određen forumom Re: Sta ima novo

A Vampyre Story vise nece biti odlagan. Izvor.

Citat:
Bill Tiller - Creative Director, Autumn Moon Entertainment kaže:
Hi Guys,
Bug fixing and scripting time is hard to judge, which is what we are doing right now, so that is why we haven't committed to a final date, BUT IT WILL NOT BE as late as summer. We are NOT working on AVS1 in the summer, period. It will be out in the spring no matter what.
Also again we are no Duke Nukem, because we have not been in full production for ten years. We have been in production for little over a year and a half, same length of time Curse of Monkey Island and Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis was in production. But AVS has been announced since August 2004, so the public has been aware of it since then. I actually started working on it back in October 1995. So I can understand why people might be thinking we have been working on the game in full production for four years. The reason I went public with it is to get fans interested in the game so that publishers, who pay attention to fans, would publish my game. It worked, but the down side is I had to announce the game about two years before I started working on it full time. So I do apologize for that and don’t worry, I will not be doing that again. So I hope that clears things up.

Sincerely,
Bill Tiller

Sto se tice promene datuma i novosti u vezi nekih drugih igara, redovno se dopunjavaju u postu #124.
Shlaymara je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 3 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku Shlaymara na korisnoj poruci:
Dio37 (25.2.2008), Pjanovic (25.2.2008), zoran845 (25.2.2008)