ZoNi
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 24.10.2005.
Zahvalnice: 2.261
Zahvaljeno 1.921 puta na 1.404 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Internet Explorer 9

Citat:
DAKINS kaže: Pregled poruke
Internet explorer 9 konacna verzija http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/i...oducts/ie/home
"To install Internet Explorer 9, you need to upgrade to a more recent version of Windows."

Hm, zanimljivo - takav besmislen zahtev nema nijedan drugi browser

9 reasons to get Internet Explorer 9

1. It's all-around fast — hardware-accelerated text, video, and graphics speed up performance and make websites perform like programs that are installed on your computer.
>>> aha, kao i svi moderni browseri.

2. Streamlined and simplified design — gives you the basic controls you need and puts the focus on your websites.
>>> ma, pojednostavljen dizajn... ništa specijalno, svi browseri su sada slični.

3. One-click access to your favorite sites — with Pinned Sites, you can get to your favorite sites directly from the Windows taskbar without having to open your browser first.
>>> ovo može sa bilo kojim browserom i bilo kojim Windows-om (drag&drop favicon u taskbar)

4. A combined search and Address bar — one place to either navigate to a website or start a search.
>>> i ovo mogu svi browseri, mada ja apsolutno preferiram posebno search polje

5. Redesigned New Tab page — now you have quick access to the sites you visit most often, and you can also reopen closed tabs or your last browsing session, or start an InPrivate Browsing session.
>>> nemam pojma o ovome - ja volim da mi je početna strana about:blank

6. Integration with Windows 7 — with Snap, Pinned Sites, Jump Lists, and thumbnail preview controls, Internet Explorer 9 and Windows 7 bring you the best web experience for Windows.
>>> ovo ne mogu da komentarišem, jer koristim XP (mada, sumnjam da bih bilo šta od navedenog koristio)

7. Improved add-on management — Add-on Performance Advisor tells you if an add-on is slowing down your browser and allows you to disable or remove it, helping ensure that your browser stays fast over time.
>>> ako je istina, onda super

8. Helps control your privacy — Tracking Protection enables you to limit the browser's communication with certain websites to help keep your information private.
>>> ne volim ovakve stvari; sigurno bih disejblovao tu opciju

9. Keeps your downloads in order — Download Manager keeps a running list of the files you download from the Internet, notifies you if a file could be malicious, and allows you to pause and restart a download.
>>> konačno

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/i...net-explorer-9

I jedan veliki minus: IE je suviše integrisan u OS. To nije dobro.

Poslednja ispravka: ZoNi (15.3.2011 u 11:02)
ZoNi je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke