Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 2.5.2012, 16:04   #10
TearDrop
Veteran

Član od: 23.5.2010.
Zahvalnice: 246
Zahvaljeno 408 puta na 221 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Leisure Suit Larry-In the Land of Lounge Lizards-Reloaded

Pa vreme je da se malo tema update-uje....Ostalo je jos samo 2h do kraja i projekat ce biti vise nego uspesan.Evo malih novosti sta je postignuto zahvaljujuci postojecim donacijama :

At the $550,000 level, we will be maxing out the game responses along the lines I suggested in my video update. Tons more jokes, tons more responses for clicking on screen features, dialogue trees, inventory-on-inventory messages, and more story! We’ll load every existing nook and cranny with extra content because, as Al pointed out to us, the original was “kinda thin” on that.

Now, here's the big one: at the $650,000 level, we're doing something that will change the face of Larry forever (if only!): we're adding a new location, new puzzles, and a new girl with her own storyline! Is this the infamous female character that Al was forced to cut from the original 1987 version of Leisure Suit Larry 1? Or am I just making that up entirely to add a sense of mystery? Your guess is as good as mine!

Projekat je dostigao i prestigao 650,000$ pa se mozemo nadati da ce ovo biti vise nego dobra klasicna avanturica ....Nek im je sa srecom, i sto se mene tice jedva cekam da je zaigram.
TearDrop je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 2 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku TearDrop na korisnoj poruci:
Nash Knight (2.5.2012), r0nIn (6.5.2012)