Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 25.8.2009, 23:36   #46
draske73
Starosedelac

Član od: 12.4.2006.
Zahvalnice: 243
Zahvaljeno 482 puta na 244 poruka
Određen forumom Re: I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

O Bože,pa poglavlje samo sa jednim likom može da se završi na više od jednog načina.
To znači zabava na kvadrat i ako je tako sa svim junacima,onda mu dođe kao dve igre u jednoj.
Završio sam deo sa Nimdokom,i prešao na deo sa Garristerom.

EDIT: Malo sam googlao u vezi tih završetaka (ne u obliku walkthrough) i našao ovo:

"I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream won several major awards. Digital Hollywood called it the "Best Dark Game of 1996", and the Computer Game Developers Conference awarded it the "Best Game Adapted from Linear Media". Computer Gaming World named it the "Best Adventure Game" of the year, and in their 15th anniversary issue, listed it among the "150 Games of All Time", "Best 15 Sleepers of All Time" and "Best 15 Endings of All Time"."

i ovo: "The game can end in several different ways depending on how the finale is completed."

??? "The French and German releases were partly censored. The game was forbidden to players under 18 years of age. Furthermore, the Nimdok chapter was removed. This results in the German game being impossible to solve." !!!

Poslednja ispravka: draske73 (26.8.2009 u 0:10) Razlog: edit
draske73 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke