Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 28.8.2006, 10:23   #77
Mean_Machine
Veteran

Član od: 21.1.2006.
Zahvalnice: 38
Zahvaljeno 49 puta na 45 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Blitzkrieg

Nije bitno,ali nekako mi se cini da svi vole da precenjuju svoje oruzije.

A to za nisan sam negde procitao doduse dovoljno je da igras IL-2 pa uporedi kako rade i izgledaju nisani na Me-109 i Jak-u.

Evo teksta vezanog za kontrole (u pitanju je L-5NF) ali cini mi se da su Sovijeti i 1980 imali slozene kontrole na avionima:

In the summer of 1943, a brand-new La-5FN made a forced landing on a German airfield providing Luftwaffe with an opportunity to test-fly the newest Soviet fighter. Test pilot Hans-Werner Lerhe wrote a detailed report of his experience [1]. He particularly noted that the La-5FN excelled at altitudes below 3,000 meters (9,840 ft) but suffered from short range and flight time of only 40 minutes at cruise engine power. All of the engine controls (throttle, mixture, propeller pitch, radiator and cowl flaps, and supercharger gearbox) had separate levers which served to distract the pilot during combat to make constant adjustments or risk suboptimal performance. For example, rapid acceleration required moving no less than six levers. In contrast, contemporary German aircraft had largely automatic engine controls with the pilot operating a single lever and electromechanical devices making the appropriate adjustments
Mean_Machine je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke