Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku Pjanovic
Određen forumom Re: Grim Fandango

Citat:
Dio37 kaže: Pregled poruke
Sad sam naleteo na ovo, mozda pomogne:

How to run Grim Fandango on WinXP
Hvala .
Konacno je proradio .
Doduse nisam pratio ono prvo uputstvo (u prvom postu) sa tvog linka, vec u postu broj 30.

Znaci evo da postavim ovde:

1) Download the official 1.01 update (http://grimfandango.net/?page=patch) and the launcher utility (http://grimfandango.net/?page=launcher) and save them somewhere. Have the original installation discs ready. Make sure you have at least 1.2GB of free space on the hard drive where you want to install the game.
2) Restart Windows and enter "safe mode" by pressing F8 during booting (after the BIOS screen disappears).
3) Insert disc 1 and install the game normally to any folder of your liking. Remove all discs from your CD-ROM, then apply the 1.01 update. Then restart the computer, but this time let it start the regular Windows interface.
4) Find the launcher utility you downloaded earlier. Extract the contents of the .zip file to the folder where you installed the game in step 3.
5) Start the launcher and select "? Options" (it's on the bottom of the window). A new window opens. Select "Run Grim from hard drive". A box will appear and ask you to insert disc 1. Follow the instructions and let it copy disc 1 and 2 to the hard drive.
6) When all files have been copied, you can close the options window. Choose one of the starting options from the top of the launcher menu. Have fun!
Note: When starting the game in window mode, it may complain about not finding a disc in your CD-ROM drive. Just click "Cancel" a few times and you will be able to play normally.
7.) Namesti Play Windowed, izadji iz Launcher-a i pokreni originalni grim.exe (Win98 compatibility).

A ova sedmica je moja .
J.ebi ga, nece da mi radi fullscreen, prijavljuje gresku (kao i ranije, nesto memory bla bla truc). Ma verovatno bi mi i ranije igra proradila, samo da sam ranije skinuo ovaj launcher. U njemu namestim Window mode i to je to.
I svidza mi se igra, komentari su dobri.
Pjanovic je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke