Zahvaljeno 5.818 puta na 3.141 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Yahooa korisniku dzonihsv
Određen forumom Re: Mass Effect 2

Novi info.

Deo...

Spoiler za novi info:
Citat:
- You WILL play as Shepard, but for how long we don't know
- There is a new species called the Drell and Thane is a new character who is an assassin and may join your party
- Planets - There will be a Krogan planet, and Illium, an Asari planet, that is like Coruscant from SW. Also there is "Omega" with is like an anti-Citadel in that it's huge and it's the bottom of the barrel whereas the Citadel is the height of civilization. Also a Cerebus mothership will act as a location of significance.
- Story - The ultimate story is still civilization fending off the Reapers, but this chapter will deal with this Cerebus corporation and it's enigmatic leader. There are human civilizations disapearing and it's up to Shepard to investigate, it's termed as a "suicide mission" which may lead to the details of the teaser.
- New vehicle that controls better than the Mako...a "new" control scheme....motion control maybe?
- Totally revamped inventory system!
- Elevator system revamped where you will get the sense of scope of where you're at and where you're travelling.
- NO MORE TEXTURE POP IN!
- Secondary races like Volus and Elcor are much more mobile, giving more depth and makes things more interesting.
- Choices are more meaningful and there is a real risk that major support characters (i.e. anyone not Shepard) can and will die.
- Also on the story, they're super-hyping the ending, saying that it's much more grand meaningful in ME2. ME1 had one of the most impacting endings ever, how the hell are they gonna pull this off?
- More weapons, more species, more/new team members.
- returning team members, locations, weapons.

PS: Nema vise liftova... :P
dzonihsv je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku dzonihsv na korisnoj poruci:
SFRJ-Forever [CG] (26.5.2009)