dex3108
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 1.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 300
Zahvaljeno 8.487 puta na 3.998 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Vesti o igrama

Novi Silent Hill film ce se vjerovatno snimati u Srbiji

Citat:
I just went to a screening of the first Silent Hill in a French movie festival. The director, Christophe Gans who was there at the start of the movie, announced another Silent Hill Movie in the making as some news said so a few months earlier. It was interesting since he gave some interesting information :

He said that they are looking for places to shoot in Serbia.

And also, that cinema evolved through the last 15 years and that he really liked movies such as It Follows or Midsommar. Saying that those movies are an inspiration for him and that the way they are made would work very well with the "dreamy/nightmarish" feel of Silent Hill.

-He talked about how Silent Hill is very much a "metaphysical" experience, which makes me believe that the new movie may be more of psychological story akin to Silent Hill 2 and Homecoming.

Seeing the original movie again made realise the attention to details, some nice hommage to the game and how well made the movie is. But it made realize how bad some of the dialogues are and how far from the source material the movie sometimes goes.

All in all, I'm pretty excited about this new project. At least it's better than nothing after 10 years without a new game.
https://www.reddit.com/r/silenthill/...inal_director/
dex3108 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke