Veteran

Član od: 10.12.2006.
Zahvalnice: 209
Zahvaljeno 110 puta na 74 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Risen

PREVIEW
Citat:
Risen

With Gothic 3 the former role performance kings of Piranha byte have their good reputation playful. With Risen they want to prove now back on the throne and that they can do it still.

Shipwrecked a nameless hero stands in the midst of from water corpses and wood planks at the beach of an exotic island. It carries ripped to pieces rags and works quite abgemagert. Even if the appearance of the hero is to be revised once again: The first play customers of Risen are exemplary for everything that PC role players already from the Gothic series.
Kai Rosenkranz, since the first Gothic composer and programmer with the Essener developer Piranha byte, makes from it no make no secret: ” We know exactly, we are guilty to what our fans after Gothic 3: They want just as intensive and atmospheric adventure as more modern in the second part - only evenly and if possible without nose. Exactly they will get that with Risen.
Still we are completely at the beginning of our Risen expedition, i.e. at the mentioned beach. Typically Piranha byte: After the Intro, in which we experience the ship misfortune with our hero, we land without detours such as a character editor & CO directly in the play. As in the Gothic series our hero has no name, its appearance is fixed given actually. And naturally it has times again no notion, where it straight is.
But it could have come really more badly, because we looked on a idyllischen beach - from the corpses lying about everywhere times apart. We have all time of the world to enjoy the idyl and meet - surprise - a woman! The lady is called Sara and like we the misfortune survived, which tells her to us with looking natural gesturing animations. As used from Piranha byte, each still so casual Sprachfetzen is to be professionally toned.
Sara points out us that in the current situation a club could become perhaps useful and sends us on the search. Juhu, our first Quest, although admittedly a very simple. Finally more than enough driving wood is because of the beach after the ship misfortune. But that is quite intended, because so we are to become acquainted with control and inventory in the finished play quasi in passing.
Developer Kai Rosenkranz describes the new a riser friendliness: ” We call› indirect guidance ‹. Over Quests, dialogues or certain events the player gets always sufficient references, which next would be meaningful over the entire story away. Whether it makes it then also exactly the same, is left however always to it. “Logical is from the beginning freely investigatable the complete play world. In practice we would be confronted however sooner or later with obstacles, which one can overcome as zerlumpter shipwrecked ones only with difficulty - it is now a hungry wolf or a mortally deep ravine.
The first fight
The nature of Risen is not only beautiful, but also extremely dangerously. Straight ones as we to a cosy forest walk adjusted themselves, get we gefräßige society of a prick rat - a kneel-high mixture from Stachelschwein and rodent. Excellently, finally the opportunity to throw a view of the combat system. Dock Rosenkranz absorbs expectations: ” The general principle stands, but it is not finalisiert yet. “The engagements becomes actionlastig - with correct timing and little fate spectacular impact combinations should be possible.
On the other hand Piranha byte wants that the ability values are important to straining for the appropriate weapon. They are to affect now by far more than only the damage, which we out-divide. Each new combat stage scolded therefore not only further maneuvers freely, but changed also the appropriate animations of our hero. Kai Rosenkranz describes us by the example of the sheet shooting: ” As beginners it will cost much trouble you to stretch the sheet. With the professional goes naturally faster. While in addition with the layman the sheet begins to tremble after short time, the expert can keep its goal longer in the focus. “
At least the opponent AI seems to however already function, nevertheless lies the prick rat after few club impacts settled in the grass. The inconspicuous rat is however not the only animal in the world of Risen. Thus a multicolored pinnated run bird at us stolziert past, a few meter continues to itself hammer eye and earless giant gorilla on the chest. ” An ash beast, which lives Rosenkranz actually only in dark caves “, explains. ” That was by the way its threatening gesture. “The reference comes stupid-proves somewhat late, two Prankenschläge is for the time being roughly terminated our island trip later. Beside various exotic and funny creatures we will do it in Risen also with classical role performance creatures to get.
Story with depth
Next point of trip is a small, apparently left hut on a clearing. There we are surprised by a Plünderer named Neil, which explains a little diplomatically its sword on our breastbone placed and to us only times the messes, into which we here are guessed/advised: For many decades our new homeland was just as cosy as peaceful Plätzchen. To become again active but since short has itself the local volcano decided, times. With each lava eruption everywhere mysterious temples from the ground break on the island. And from these ruins flows each quantity höllische Bestien, which makes hunt for the population.
Enough problems for a hero? Of because of! In order to examine the incidents, a Inquisitor was sent. But instead of the population to help, he rather locks up her in the only city on the island. Who opposes, one obligation-recruits and one abuses for excavations in the temple plants. Logically that some island inhabitants revolt against it and fight logically now as lawless ones around surviving.
However the starting situation has thus already as much story as the complete Gothic 3. and Kai Rosenkranz promises: ” We full-plugged this mark the complete island with stories. “These are told to the language so typical for Piranha byte to a large extent in the dialogues, including: rau, fluchlastig and with an extra portion of Sarkasmus. With larger events however intermediate sequences also before-computed are used in aufgehübschter play diagram into Risen.
A dialogue, many consequences
miticfam je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.3.2009, 0:55   #23
miticfam
Veteran

2.deo
Citat:
More player guidance, more story: Doesn't go at the expense of the freedom? The magic word, which is to prevent exactly this, calls Rosenkranz” multiple linearity “. It means that the player must make again many decisions, which will have however this time more serious consequences. This expresses itself on the one hand in more extensive, branched Quest rows, on the other hand becomes the choice of the parliamentary group, thus the affiliation to one of the play-controlling groups very importantly.
After the dialogue with the Plünderer our hero can decide for example to follow this to the camp of the rebels. Or however it can be led into the proximity of the blocked city. Here it can be able to be recruited either more or less voluntarily from the Inquisition. Or it tries to arrive secretly into the settlement. According to Rosenkranz a perfect example of the” multiple linearity “: The player has enormously many action options, but nevertheless always a goal before eyes.
Thieves creep
Powerful Inquisition or pleasant rebels? The parliamentary group choice might fall with difficulty, particularly since it was to noticeably affect also the play way. While the Inquisition prefers brachiale methods, the bandits must operate frequently in secret.
According to Kai Rosenkranz is to give it even to creeping inserts. As is the case for the fights Piranha byte wants to do also here without separate interface announcements - by frequent comments of our adversaries we are to get however clear references, how inconspicuous we are straight.
Caves sound
All the same whether Inquisitor or bandit, whether fighters or Magier: Sooner or later we will have to examine the temple ruins, in order to come the secret of Risen on the trace. We will spend approximately 40 per cent of the play time under days. Consequently Piranha byte puts exactly the same much detail falling in loveness into the Dungeon as into the upper world.
Beside real time shade and a aufwändigen lighting installation above all the dynamically computed acoustics are to provide for Gruselstimmung. Schaurig the wind whistles again and again by the rubble, because from the volcanic heat physically correctly a fire-place effect in air results.
Stara 15.3.2009, 20:00   #24
White Ripper
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 21.5.2008.
Zahvalnice: 1.072
Zahvaljeno 1.096 puta na 715 poruka

Dobro je da se neko sjetio da otvori temu.Ja cu ovo prije uzeti nego Gothic 4!Pirahna samo treba da napravi zaraznu igru ko Gothic i da ispuni obecanje vezano za engine i bugove
Evo shotova.Ima ih koliko 'ocete:
http://news.bigdownload.com/photos/risen/1430742/
Izgleda da je ovo cisti gothic s drugim imenom.I lik je identican
White Ripper je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.3.2009, 22:40   #25
miticfam
Veteran

Citat:
White Ripper kaže: Pregled poruke
Dobro je da se neko sjetio da otvori temu.Ja cu ovo prije uzeti nego Gothic 4!Pirahna samo treba da napravi zaraznu igru ko Gothic i da ispuni obecanje vezano za engine i bugove
Evo shotova.Ima ih koliko 'ocete:
http://news.bigdownload.com/photos/risen/1430742/
Izgleda da je ovo cisti gothic s drugim imenom.I lik je identican
Naravno da cu i ja da uzmem pre Risen, jer ce to da bude veci Gothic od Arcanie, mada ne znaci da Arcania nece biti dobra igra
Stara 15.3.2009, 23:08   #26
+Alkohol
Novi član

Član od: 3.11.2008.
Zahvalnice: 4
Zahvaljeno 5 puta na 5 poruka

Citao sam u nemackom Gamestar(casopis za pc igre)clanak sa nekim iz PB, izdanje od pre par meseca, kako je PB imao problema tokom pravljenja Gothic 3 od strane Joowood i zato vise ne saradjuju.
Sad nema pritiska, sad mogu natenane da rade, ako sad zahebaju stvar(nisu to ni sa G3 dobar je, samo pored tog dobar ima puno ali.. ako me shvatate).

PS:Ako nekoga zanima ce da prevedem(ako nisam bacio)
+Alkohol je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.3.2009, 23:27   #27
miticfam
Veteran

Citat:
+Alkohol kaže: Pregled poruke
Citao sam u nemackom Gamestar(casopis za pc igre)clanak sa nekim iz PB, izdanje od pre par meseca, kako je PB imao problema tokom pravljenja Gothic 3 od strane Joowood i zato vise ne saradjuju.
Sad nema pritiska, sad mogu natenane da rade, ako sad zahebaju stvar(nisu to ni sa G3 dobar je, samo pored tog dobar ima puno ali.. ako me shvatate).

poznato mi je to, bili su pritiskani od jowooda, a kad su trazili da prave verziju za konzole tad je puklo
Stara 16.3.2009, 21:23   #28
White Ripper
Deo inventara foruma

Citat:
Maladict kaže: Pregled poruke
Ah, da... opet je Bezimeni.
Ti mu daj neko ime sam
Ovo bi trebalo da izadje kad i Gothic 4!Extra.Taman da Jowood popije malo truhlog paradajza
Ja najvjerovatnije necu bacat pare na Arcaniu
Stara 16.3.2009, 21:28   #29
Mario Pavićević
Deo inventara foruma

Avatar korisnika Mario Pavićević

Član od: 4.3.2006.
Zahvalnice: 506
Zahvaljeno 1.136 puta na 820 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku Mario Pavićević

Citat:
+Alkohol kaže: Pregled poruke

Da se ne lazemo i Gothic 1 i Gothic 2 pate od neoptimizovanosti i slicnih problema kao i trojka tako da se ne moze sva krivica svaliti na Joowood.Najveci problem nije opitimizacija vec to sto Gothic 3 vise lici na Oblivion nego sto bi trebalo jer upravo je prednost Gotica 2 u odnosu na Morrowind bila u manjem ali "zivljem" svetu.Ne kazem da toga u Goticu 3 nema,ali je vise oblivion like nego sto je dosledan naslednik.Nema vise nasilja,seksa,psovki...svega sto je cinilo Gotic onim sto jeste.A to je ono sto se trazi,Witcher je ocigledan primer.
Mario Pavićević je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 3 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku Mario Pavićević na korisnoj poruci:
Jim Bravura (27.3.2009), miticfam (16.3.2009), shrafko (16.3.2009)
Stara 16.3.2009, 21:53   #30
miticfam
Veteran

Citat:
Mario Pavićević kaže: Pregled poruke
Da se ne lazemo i Gothic 1 i Gothic 2 pate od neoptimizovanosti i slicnih problema kao i trojka tako da se ne moze sva krivica svaliti na Joowood.Najveci problem nije opitimizacija vec to sto Gothic 3 vise lici na Oblivion nego sto bi trebalo jer upravo je prednost Gotica 2 u odnosu na Morrowind bila u manjem ali "zivljem" svetu.Ne kazem da toga u Goticu 3 nema,ali je vise oblivion like nego sto je dosledan naslednik.Nema vise nasilja,seksa,psovki...svega sto je cinilo Gotic onim sto jeste.A to je ono sto se trazi,Witcher je ocigledan primer.
hteo bih da dodam lose ispricanu pricu
Risen ce biti prava mesavina G1 i G2, i da ce oko 40% vremena igra da se odvija pod zemljom naravno u podzemnim hramovima. Bice tri frakcije:Inkvizicija, odmetnici i magovi. Po nekim nagadjanjima igra izlazi u maju ali ne verujem
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku miticfam na korisnoj poruci:
White Ripper (16.3.2009)
Stara 16.3.2009, 22:47   #31
White Ripper
Deo inventara foruma

Citat:
Mario Pavićević kaže: Pregled poruke
Dje nadje da uporedjujes Gothic3 i Oblivion brate mili
Gothic je prava "epska" rp igra,a oblivion to sigurno nije
@Miticfam
Za datum izlaska dolazi zahvalnica
Ja sam nedje procito da igra izlazi krajem 2009-e ali vidis to muti stvari.
Stara 17.3.2009, 12:18   #32
miticfam
Veteran

Citat:
White Ripper kaže: Pregled poruke
Dje nadje da uporedjujes Gothic3 i Oblivion brate mili
Gothic je prava "epska" rp igra,a oblivion to sigurno nije
@Miticfam
Za datum izlaska dolazi zahvalnica
Ja sam nedje procito da igra izlazi krajem 2009-e ali vidis to muti stvari.
Ja non-stop visim na forumu Risena i u 85% "nagadjanja" datum izlaska je prolece ili maj, u malom broju slucajeva pise kraj 2009. ili cak 2010.
Stara 22.3.2009, 14:54   #33
goodlikesweeper
Veteran

Član od: 18.12.2007.
Zahvalnice: 520
Zahvaljeno 356 puta na 192 poruka

Citat:
The new PC Games ( 5/2009 ) has a new mega preview on Risen, with lots of new infos and screens

Also the DVD given by the magazine contains the first ingame video of Risen !!!

Deep Silver said that we'll get that video too in HD very soon .. sounds good
Yup,jos malo pa gameplay video!

Taman da se odigra Gothic 3 1.7,pa da dodje Risen.Milina...kome treba gothic 4,glupavi jowood.
goodlikesweeper je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 22.3.2009, 15:48   #34
miticfam
Veteran

Citat:
goodlikesweeper kaže: Pregled poruke
Yup,jos malo pa gameplay video!

Taman da se odigra Gothic 3 1.7,pa da dodje Risen.Milina...kome treba gothic 4,glupavi jowood.
Casopis izlazi 25.
can't wait
Stara 25.3.2009, 17:52   #35
goodlikesweeper
Veteran

Član od: 18.12.2007.
Zahvalnice: 520
Zahvaljeno 356 puta na 192 poruka

IGN preview:
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/966/966062p1.html

Citat:
I was told that the lead platform for Risen is actually the 360

ZASTO?!?!?!??!
goodlikesweeper je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 25.3.2009, 20:32   #36
White Ripper
Deo inventara foruma

Ne znam da li je iko prilagao trejler,ali evo ja cu ga priloziti:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IFsIXGi9i4
@goodlikesweeper
Ja mislim da se to oni malo "uvlace" Microsoftu
Igra ce izaci za PC i ne vjerujem da ce biti gora od one za 360
Stara 25.3.2009, 21:51   #37
miticfam
Veteran

Citat:
goodlikesweeper kaže: Pregled poruke
Ovo je cisti BS!!! Ralf i Majkl iz PB-a su rekli da se primarno razvija za PC
BS again!!!
Stara 25.3.2009, 22:08   #38
miticfam
Veteran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAA--GILtC4
Prvi INGAME video!!!
Izgleda predivno
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku miticfam na korisnoj poruci:
Lord Of Midnight (26.3.2009)
Stara 26.3.2009, 1:09   #39
Lord Of Midnight
Član

Član od: 13.7.2008.
Zahvalnice: 85
Zahvaljeno 11 puta na 9 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku Lord Of Midnight
Smile Re: Risen

lol,
pa ovi stvarno namestili da ima smek Gothic II, znaci dok sam gledao video ko da gledam Gothic samo malo izmenjeno. Svaka im cast, mislim da ce ovo zaebati Gothic 4 samo tako... Grafika je extra, ne vidi se bas dobro jer je los snimak ali mi se cini da je nalik grafici u krizi
Lord Of Midnight je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku Lord Of Midnight na korisnoj poruci:
Jim Bravura (27.3.2009)
Stara 26.3.2009, 8:47   #40
Mario Pavićević
Deo inventara foruma

Avatar korisnika Mario Pavićević

Član od: 4.3.2006.
Zahvalnice: 506
Zahvaljeno 1.136 puta na 820 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku Mario Pavićević

Zasto li mi se cini da cemo morati svi da uzmemo neki quad core i GT280 graficku
Mario Pavićević je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Tagovi
gothic, preporuka, risen, role-play, rpg

Alatke vezane za temu
Vrste prikaza

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 13:15.