Forum Sveta kompjutera

Nazad   Forum Sveta kompjutera > Test Play > Strateške igre

Strateške igre Potezne i real-time strategije...

Odgovor

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 16.8.2013, 23:06   #1
Dekip
V.I.P. Recenzent

Član od: 8.11.2008.
Zahvalnice: 767
Zahvaljeno 1.024 puta na 568 poruka
Određen forumom Blitzkrieg 3

Најављен је нови Муњевити рат. Официјелна страница.

Излазак је најављен за 2014. и то само као бесплатни мултиплејер док ће синглплејер бити додат касније као DLC.

!
Dekip je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 3 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku Dekip na korisnoj poruci:
Anson (18.8.2013), Nikola Stankovic (17.8.2013), _Rade (17.8.2013)
Stara 20.8.2013, 3:41   #2
tommy gun
Veteran

Član od: 14.12.2008.
Zahvalnice: 235
Zahvaljeno 238 puta na 134 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku tommy gun
Određen forumom Re: Blitzkrieg 3

Ma daaaj, nisam hejter, ali prvi deo je prvi deo ....
tommy gun je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 20.8.2013, 20:09   #3
M1L0SH
Veteran

Član od: 1.10.2009.
Zahvalnice: 144
Zahvaljeno 273 puta na 158 poruka

Pa meni se cini da je ovo nepotrebno. Nesto me nije briga za lepu grafiku uvek mogu da instaliram prvi ili drugi deo. I sta ovde ima da se doda ? Sta ce ova igra da ima sto prethodne nisu imale ?
Podeseca me na stronghold. Los potez ...
M1L0SH je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 20.8.2013, 20:29   #4
Dekip
V.I.P. Recenzent

А шта ће било који наставак неке игре да има што претходник није имао?
Stara 15.9.2013, 22:23   #5
Elektrotehnicar
Novi član

Član od: 15.9.2013.
Zahvalnice: 0
Zahvaljeno 0 puta na 0 poruka

Obozavam sve delove Blitzkrieg-a,tako da cu definitivno igrati i Blitzkrieg 3
Elektrotehnicar je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 16.9.2013, 2:38   #6
<S2N><Mefisto>
Veteran

Član od: 24.5.2010.
Zahvalnice: 240
Zahvaljeno 193 puta na 104 poruka

100 MU GROMOVA NE MOGU DA VERUJEM...Oh ti boze koji stitis nas Hardkore igrace od nadrogiranih develophera ucini da ovo ne bude promasaj ucini da ovo bude dostojan naslednik Blitzkriege(dvojka je djubre) sacuvaj nerve nas koji smo igrali i jos uvek igramo najeneverovatniju igru svih vremena....Sveti gral svih RTS igara sa tematikom iz WW 2....

Ja jos uvek igram Multi prvog Dela
<S2N><Mefisto> je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku <S2N><Mefisto> na korisnoj poruci:
Anson (18.9.2013)
Stara 16.9.2013, 3:01   #7
<S2N><Mefisto>
Veteran

This is the FIRST INTERVIEW about BK3, given by Sergei Galenkinym - NIVAL's Marketing Director.

The so called LEAK, is still the main reason for the roll out at this time.

What I found interesting is the comments about the current BK Community and their commitment to it.

The Single Player game will be sold and released through STEAM, with apparently no CD release. SP will released after MP, so some of us will have to wait a bit longer.

The Multiplayer Base Game will be free through STEAM, but you will pay for Campaign Play. No word on the prices yet but I'd expect around $40-$50 US for SP and $30 for MP Campaign. I think the campaign DLC will be have a lower cost because they are focused on a single theme. I would expect to see a new DLC Campaign every 90 to 120 days or so, which will have its own DLC price. This positions BK3 for a long series. I would not expect to see MP campaigns converted to SP. I think they will be handled in different ways. I would also expect to see model packs released down the road.

The game does use the UNITY3D Game Engine, as I reported previously. This is again confirmed in the interview; NIVAL is very committed to Unity. Basically, they like it.

Other:

I'm trying to get information about the 3D objects. I am not certain what software was used for the development and export.

I am pretty certain that all Buildings are 3D. Infantry is 3D- most likely Blender3D or 3D Max with Python Drivers & Animations. Granny 3D is possible as well, which would be consistent with BK2. Terrain objects are also 3D. In a nutshell, everything on the landscape can be destroyed and will have several layers of damage with its own animations. So the game would be closer to BK2 than BK1 as to models. What we do not know yet is if the heart and flavor is that of BK1 or BK2.

I'm trying to get more information so I can confirm the software and design parameters. I am pretty sure Aleks is also trying to gather this information. I'm going to go out on a limb and will forecast that the textures are .png format with layers. After reviewing many images, I see some differences on the skins when comparing models of vehicles of the same class.

Stay tuned...

Poslednja ispravka: <S2N><Mefisto> (16.9.2013 u 3:14)
Anson (18.9.2013)
Stara 16.9.2013, 3:07   #8
<S2N><Mefisto>
Veteran

UPDATE:

Spoiler za Update..:):
I've been watching for Technical Aspects of BK3 to pass along.

Here is some of what I have learned.

CAMERA FUNCTIONS: I am learning that multiple Cameras are going to be used that offer individual views or projections. I take this to mean some presets will be used. Some of the zoom, rotate and tilt functions from BK2 have been retained, but overhauled as to control.

BUILDINGS: 3D Objects. The health is based on HP/ Visual Display of a Building is based on health/condition. Area of damage is not localized, but aggregated, meaning the entire building suffers damage, not just a particular area of the building, thus effecting how the building will appear. While I am not sure how many images are used to simulate damage, my source indicates that BK1 was the basis but it has been expanded somewhat. So since BK1 uses three total states, perhaps we are talking 4 to 6 states; just my hunch at this point.

An interesting new concept that may be employed in buildings is 'partitioning'. What this means is a buildings will have an overall Health, but different parts of the building may collapse at different stages. Building damage is not controlled by physics, which means they can be repaired after total destruction. The difference in BK3 is Damaged Buildings continue to provide cover bonus for infantry even if totally destroyed.

3D OBJECTS: These simple terrain objects are 3D. Depending on what it is and its purpose, these are usually totally destroyed and not repairable. It has been suggested that some of these objects may have several stages of damage; example: a stack of lumber, which spreads out before destruction.

Interesting Discovery: The Teaser shows the IS-3 in the battle sequence. I have been advised this model will not be included in any Historical Campaigns, but may be released for SP only. The IS-3 was never used in battle. The reason it was used in the demo was to test the knowledge of the viewers. It was discovered quickly. It has been stated several times that Campaigns will be Historically Correct in regard to the tanks and other vehicles, as well as the overall theater map. They may exercise 'creative liberty' on SP and even MP non-campaign maps. So you can expect a plethora of models as we get closer to the roll-out.

ARMOR: Something new here: Depending on Armor slope and thickness, it is possible for rounds to bounce or ricochet off the plate. Penetration tables take into account distance and target resistance. If you watch the teaser closely, you can see this in play. Likewise, as I suggested earlier, damage to 3D vehicles will likely be localized, meaning if a shot comes from the right, the damage or effect of the hit will be on the right, including ricochets. Still no word how the damage is collected versus the Vehicle Health Points, but like buildings, it will aggregated, meaning the more you hit something, the more damage is taken until a threshold is reached and the target is destroyed. Since penetration tables versus armor will play more of a significant role, we can expect to see tanks and trucks with damage still operating, meaning they can be repaired. But all 3D vehicles will include the final conclusion or death, meaning it cannot be recovered or repaired. Let's hope that we see some things like tanks which have the tracks damaged, but still have an operational turret; Recovery possible by Engineers. Seems plausible.

Technical Design: BK3 has been designed as a Battalion Level Tactical Game; RTS. With this implied, I have to assume two things: 1) Morale will be a factor 2) Officer and Chain of Command will be a factor. This is a huge step up from BK1. While not directly stated, the theory behind this design is based on Multiplayer play. It is assumed that Team Play will be the primary MP situation. Since allied team members must coordinate their efforts, it can be assumed that one team member may serve as the Theater Command. This defines the remaining commands (team members) as Battalion Level Commands which perform the Tactical Missions.

How this will affect SP missions can only be imagined at the moment, but I personally don't think it changes overall game play that much from BK1. It has been suggested that MP play in campaigns will use 'huge theaters' where SP missions will be more localized. That immediately brings to mind battles like Kursk and Stalingrad. However, there is a hint that Campaigns will not be limited to the Eastern Front. Can you say Normandy?

Ancillary Targets and Collateral Damage: We know in real life if you collapse a wall, and a person is below it, they will likely be injured. If you fire a projectile at the side of a tank, and the round glances off, it is likely to hit something else. Well in BK3, it is only the first action that has any effect on an Object. This means a building falling down on a soldier does not hurt or kill the soldier. The also means that a round that ricochets off armor does not go on to damage something else. As it has been explained to me: Players would need much more powerful processors than they are likely to use. The game limits the damage effects to the initial animation, due to the limitations of the game engine and computers in use today. 32 bit machines (Win7-8) cannot always keep up with everything that may be going on in the battle if they exploited 'after the fact impacts'... so it looks like 16 bit XP may have more issues. I have been somewhat assured that XP with 2GB RAM and a damn good graphics card will still run this game, but it is not going to run great. I take this to mean, lag and hop.... which we see on older machines running BK1 at times. Since the game is designed to be Multi-Platform as well as Cross-Platform, they had to make a decision on just how much detail to shoot for.

For those that do not know what Cross-Platform means: You may be playing on a Desktop running Win7 and your buddy is using a Android. The full list of devices which will be targeted has not been released, but you can expect that list to change with developing technologies.

Anson (18.9.2013)
Stara 3.11.2013, 3:08   #9
<S2N><Mefisto>
Veteran

Stara 14.8.2014, 20:52   #10
Dekip
V.I.P. Recenzent

a
Stara 16.8.2014, 12:30   #11
madsrdjan
Član

Član od: 2.3.2006.
Zahvalnice: 61
Zahvaljeno 25 puta na 17 poruka

Iskreno, originalu samo da isprave pathfinding i interakciju između jedinica i to je to. Više ništa ne treba dirati.
Btw, da li neko zna gde mogu da se skinu oni svi modovi sa pokojnog bkportala?
madsrdjan je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 16.8.2014, 14:02   #12
pentraksil
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 14.4.2007.
Zahvalnice: 4.513
Zahvaljeno 3.826 puta na 2.384 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku pentraksil

Citat:
madsrdjan kaže: Pregled poruke
Iskreno, originalu samo da isprave pathfinding i interakciju između jedinica i to je to. Više ništa ne treba dirati.
Btw, da li neko zna gde mogu da se skinu oni svi modovi sa pokojnog bkportala?
Koliko ja vidim sada imamo izgradnju jedinica i objekata, tako da je dirano ono sto ne bi trebalo. Ja se nadam da je to samo jedna od SP opcija, ali za sada ovo izgleda kao jos jedan Base building RTS. Nije to losa stvar, ali zar moramo jos jedan da imamo? Zna se sta je bio Blitzkrieg
pentraksil je sada online   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 11.9.2014, 10:03   #13
Grond
Član

Član od: 23.1.2006.
Zahvalnice: 115
Zahvaljeno 95 puta na 46 poruka

Има ли информација о томе колика ће бити singleplayer кампања?
Grond je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 11.9.2014, 10:45   #14
DeCoy
Intel Inside

Član od: 1.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 1.625
Zahvaljeno 10.987 puta na 7.034 poruka

Obzirom da je igra F2P MMO sa mikrotransakcijama, single player kampanja im je u desetom planu (kupovaće se posebno iz ingame prodavnice). Pitanje da li će je i biti ako MP pođe po zlu nakon release-a.
DeCoy je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 11.9.2014, 10:49   #15
VDakMen
Član

Član od: 15.6.2009.
Zahvalnice: 8
Zahvaljeno 0 puta na 0 poruka

Valjda nece.
Zna li se kada izlazi ovo cudo?
VDakMen je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 11.9.2014, 12:05   #16
DeCoy
Intel Inside

April-maj sledeće godine... možda. Trenutno je alfa testiranje ruske verzije.
Stara 11.9.2014, 12:39   #17
Grond
Član

Član od: 23.1.2006.
Zahvalnice: 115
Zahvaljeno 95 puta na 46 poruka

Ипак се надам неком пристојном, ако и не маснијем режиму за једног играча (или нека SP експанзија), игра одлично изгледа, а има нас који ни штапом од 14 метара не дирају ништа што има предзнак multi, MMO, coop, F2P и слично. Сааамо deep dwelling do-not-touch-me-I'm-dangerous singleplayer.
Grond je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku Grond na korisnoj poruci:
filpan (21.9.2014)
Stara 11.9.2014, 17:31   #18
Zemunelo
Član

Član od: 11.4.2008.
Zahvalnice: 141
Zahvaljeno 86 puta na 51 poruka

Beš igru posebno strategiju ako nema adekvatan MP. To je suština svake strategije. Ostalo je šminka.
Zemunelo je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 17.9.2014, 9:10   #19
DeCoy
Intel Inside

Meanwhile... Blitzkrieg Anthology I & II su stigli na Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/313480
http://store.steampowered.com/app/313500

Već imam obe na GOG-u, ali ću bar prvi deo morati opet da kupim
Stara 18.9.2014, 20:29   #20
Delluci
Član

Član od: 7.4.2014.
Zahvalnice: 10
Zahvaljeno jedanput na jednoj poruci

Novi screenshot-ovi!

Delluci je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Alatke vezane za temu
Vrste prikaza

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Slične teme
tema temu započeo forum Odgovora Poslednja poruka
Kosovo Sunrise - srpski mod igre Blitzkrieg Kosovo Sunrise Strateške igre 117 9.5.2011 20:20
Blitzkrieg jugo mod projekt! ivo000 Strateške igre 2 19.1.2011 18:34
Blitzkrieg online susreti panzzer Online susreti 0 1.2.2010 5:38
Blitzkrieg 2 Win7 x64 problemi BigBadVuk Strateške igre 0 29.10.2009 20:44
BLITZKRIEG Burning Horizon Сухой Strateške igre 8 12.1.2008 23:09

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 16:27.