Forum Sveta kompjutera

Nazad   Forum Sveta kompjutera > Test Play > Mrežne igre > MMORPG igre

MMORPG igre Massively multiplayer online role-playing games - WoW, Guild Wars, Eve Online, Age of Conan, Lineage, kao i mnoge druge...

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 9.7.2010, 15:16   #1
DylaN
Veteran

Član od: 25.12.2009.
Zahvalnice: 445
Zahvaljeno 298 puta na 156 poruka
Određen forumom King's Bounty Online

KranX Productions i Nival su najavili MMO inkarnaciju igre koja čak i nema bilo kakav vid multiplayer moda, a radi se o popularnoj fantazijskoj poteznoj strategiji King’s Bounty.

Upravo se pojavio prvi PR tekst o King’s Bounty Online projektu, koji smo sa Ruskog, prolaskom kroz Google Translate preveli na nama razumljiviji Engleski.

King’s Bounty Online is created with all the features and the rich possibilities of social networking ZZima.com. Among them – access to all projects through a single account, users communicate with each other, clustering, and more. With gaming and social networking ZZima.com online game King’s Bounty Online Millions of players for the first time in the history of the series will be able to participate together in exciting journeys and adventures in the world of King’s Bounty in 2011.

“We try to take up only for the interesting and innovative projects, if only because of the great experience we have accumulated over the past 15 years. King’s Bounty Online – it is a game. We look forward to working with such talented and legendary designers such as Andrew Kuzmin, Dmitry Gusarov “, – said President Nival Group Sergey Orlovsky.

I am confident that the synergy of our company with Nival Network, Katauri and the company “1C” will soon be a stunning result as a full-fledged national MMO-project world-class quality. Kaliningrad has become a major center of concentration creators of online games new generation – I, of course, about KranX and Katauri headed by Dmitry Gusarov. So we will win “, – said Andrei Kuzmin cooperation.

Izvor
DylaN je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke

Bookmarks sajtovi

Alatke vezane za temu
Vrste prikaza
Pregled sa stablom odgovora Pregled sa stablom odgovora

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Slične teme
tema temu započeo forum Odgovora Poslednja poruka
Kings Bounty - The Legend Bojan Jeremic Strateške igre 615 9.9.2012 11:22
King's Bounty: Crossworlds Juraj Strateške igre 69 17.10.2010 14:39
Bounty Bay online pijanac MMORPG igre 3 23.9.2010 17:51
King's Bounty: Armored Princess draske73 Strateške igre 312 13.2.2010 16:05
Ten golden rules of online gaming... fingerprint Brbljaonica 2 25.3.2008 15:38

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 16:22.